My sweet friend Rondell who writes Tomatoe Creek Prims tagged me AND gave me an award! Thanks, Rondell, I think you're pretty neat too!
I think I'll tackle the tag today and save the award for another day. These tags are so much fun; I'm always amazed at the interesting things we learn about each other!
Here are the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Hmmmm....what do you not already know about me? How about these random things:
1. I'm very cold-natured; my feet and hands are always freezing.
2. If you try to eat something off my plate, you might draw back a nub! LOL
3. When I'm depressed, I'll redecorate the bathroom (it's the cheapest room in the house to redecorate!).
4. I tend to be single-minded. When I find a new "favorite thing", it's all I think about. Lately it's been blogging!
5. When I was a teenager, I wanted to grow up to be an interpreter. My senior year in high school I took English, French, Spanish, and German. (See...it's that single-mindedness thing.)
6. I'm very clumsy. If you can bump into it or trip over it, I'll find it.
Now, who can I tag to play along? How about some mostly new friends; these are the last six people to "Follow" my blog (see...nice things happen to those who "Follow" LOL):
Lisa at Black Sheep Prims Homeplace
Sharon at The Old Oak Swing
Kindra at 3 Guys, A Girl, and A Prim Place
Kay at Peddlin' Treasures
Miss Pickle at 1 Fickle Pickle
Betty at Crockett's Country Store
I hope you'll take a minute and pop over to check out each of these ladies' blogs. Some of them I've been following for a while; others are new for me too. But all are fun and interesting, each in their own unique way, and I think they're pretty special.
Thanks a million for thinking of me, Rondell!