That crazy friend of mine Cheryl over at Tidymom has tagged me to share seven random things about me. It's getting tougher to think of fresh and interesting things to share, especially since Cheryl did such a fabulous creative job with her post on the subject!
So here goes...
1. I'm obsessed with snow right now, probably because we hardly ever get much in our area and everyone else I know all over the country seems to have some right now. I want some snow too!
2. I used to draw when I was younger, mostly portraits, in charcoal or pencil. When we'd go to a restaurant and the waitress would offer my children crayons, they'd color for a while and then hand me a crayon and ask me to draw random people for them.
3. People who interrupt and won't let you finish a sentence absolutely drive me bonkers!
4. I was a contestant on the daytime version of the Weakest Link several years ago.
5. I'm the most cold-natured person you'll ever meet...hands and feet are always icy. Kind of ironic considering #1 above, eh?
6. I love to karaoke but I'm not very good at it.
7. Yellow roses are my favorite.
- Link back to me for nominating you.
- Nominate five other bloggers and link to them on your blog.
- List 7 Random Things about yourself.
- Post these rules.
This time I think I'll nominate the five bloggers (other than Cheryl!) who comment the most on my blog posts (I know you've all probably played before but that's okay). I love you guys!
Shelley at Building A Log Cabin
Robin at The Robin's Nest
Tam at Apple Creek Cottage
Rondell at Tomatoe Creek Prims
Lauren at Simple Blessings
Hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday Season!