Along the way the number of followers has finally surpassed 100, another milestone to celebrate. Add to that the reopening of my online shop, and I'm practically giddy!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to share one of my goodies with you. One lucky commenter will receive this adorable snowman head, too large for an ornie so I guess we'll call him a "tuck". He measures about 9" x 7" x 1.5" (see...I told you he was big!). He was handmade by one of my sweet friends, and is excited at the thought of going to a new home.
One comment on this post will be selected by a random number generator, so use separate comments for each way you qualify. Here are up to six ways to win:
- Comment on this post, and this post only, about your favorite Christmas memory.
- Must be a follower; new followers are welcome! (To follow, you can click on the "Follow" in the very top left of your computer screen, or click on "Subscribe" in the green bar above for lots of following options.) Also, must have a U.S. or Canadian shipping address and be sure that I have your email address so that I can contact you.
- Post this giveaway on your blog's sidebar, with a link back to this post.
- Add my blog to your "blog favorites" on your blog's sidebar.
- "Like" our page on Facebook.
- Share about this giveaway on Facebook: Win a prim snowman tuck from @antiqueornot.
Entries will close at 5 p.m. PST on Saturday, December 10th; winner will be notified by email and announced on December 11th. If the winner does not respond within two days, another winner will be chosen.
Good luck to all of you!